We are recruiting a new LLP rep for the StR Sub-Committee. Join us and help contribute to the work of the FICM. The role profile and application form can be found below.
Specialty Registrar (StR) Sub-Committee
The Sub-Committee represents the interests and views of ICM Specialty Registrars (StRs) throughout their training and reports into the Faculty’s Training, Assessment and Quality Committee.
The aims and objectives for the Sub-Committee LLP Representative are as follows:
- Produce and source materials regarding LLP for Trainee Eye
- Collaborate with external stakeholder groups, including Lifelong Learning Maintenance and Development Group (MAD) and the developers
- Work with the LLP Consultant representative to improve the LLP for ICM StRs in training
- Liaise with the wider StR network
- Respond to requests from the Dean, Board, standing Committees and any other sub-committees or working parties for representation, comment or opinion from ICM StRs in training
- Assist in the production of educational and guidance resources for the FICM LLP
- Create and maintain resources on the website for LLP users e.g. ICM StR guidance
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Thursday 2 November 2023.